c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - [bug] Exception-specification mismatch error lacking in information

↑ ↓ ← "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
H:\STLSoft\Identities\STLSoft\stlsoft\stlsoft_exceptions.h(126) : Error: return
type of overriding function
'std::exception::what' differs from that of 'stlsoft
::os_exception::what'
It was declared as: char const *member func()const
It is now declared: char const *member func()const
--- errorlevel 1

I *know* that this is due to exception-specification mismatch, but there's
nothing in the message that lets me know
that.
Sep 07 2004
"Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> wrote in message
news:chlcnp$b5$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 H:\STLSoft\Identities\STLSoft\stlsoft\stlsoft_exceptions.h(126) : Error:

 'std::exception::what' differs from that of 'stlsoft
 ::os_exception::what'
 It was declared as: char const *member func()const
 It is now declared: char const *member func()const
 --- errorlevel 1

 I *know* that this is due to exception-specification mismatch, but there's

 that.

Sep 11 2005