c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - I have developed an IDE which can use digital mars as well

↑ ↓ ← Sanjit Rath <Sanjit_member pathlink.com> writes:
I have developed an IDE for C++ language which can take any compiler and digital
mars as well. Well i have to put it some where on the net. So any one intrested
can mail me and if any one wants to help me out in publishing it is most
welcome.
IT IS ABSOLUTLY FREE; WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Jan 11 2004
"Sanjit Rath" <Sanjit_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bts0s5$j6d$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have developed an IDE for C++ language which can take any compiler

 mars as well. Well i have to put it some where on the net. So any

 can mail me and if any one wants to help me out in publishing it is

 welcome.
 IT IS ABSOLUTLY FREE; WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

How about a url? What are the advantages of your IDE over Borland C++BuilderX? Jonathan
Jan 11 2004
Parinya Thipchart <thipchart yahoo.com> writes:
Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
 "Sanjit Rath" <Sanjit_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:bts0s5$j6d$1 digitaldaemon.com...

I have developed an IDE for C++ language which can take any compiler

and digital
mars as well. Well i have to put it some where on the net. So any

one intrested
can mail me and if any one wants to help me out in publishing it is

most
welcome.
IT IS ABSOLUTLY FREE; WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

How about a url?

I understand that he would like to find one.
 What are the advantages of your IDE over Borland C++BuilderX?

Does Borland BuilderX support Digital Mars C/C++ as a toolset?? If it doesn't. This is the advantage of his IDE over Borland BuilderX then. Parinya
Jan 11 2004
"Parinya Thipchart" <thipchart yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:btsmkq$1m7j$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
 "Sanjit Rath" <Sanjit_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:bts0s5$j6d$1 digitaldaemon.com...

I have developed an IDE for C++ language which can take any

 and digital

mars as well. Well i have to put it some where on the net. So any

one intrested
can mail me and if any one wants to help me out in publishing it

 most

welcome.
IT IS ABSOLUTLY FREE; WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

How about a url?

I understand that he would like to find one.

I gather the OP is interested in finding a web location where the IDE will have wide exposure. Surely finding a url where those of us reading this newsgroup can download the IDE shouldn't be a problem.
 What are the advantages of your IDE over Borland C++BuilderX?

Does Borland BuilderX support Digital Mars C/C++ as a toolset?? If it doesn't. This is the advantage of his IDE over Borland

It's not completely trivial, since the DM linker command-line syntax is a bit unusual, but I'm pretty sure it can be done. Jonathan
Jan 11 2004
"Jonathan Turkanis" <technews kangaroologic.com> wrote in message
news:btsfa3$1a9g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Sanjit Rath" <Sanjit_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:bts0s5$j6d$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have developed an IDE for C++ language which can take any

 and digital
 mars as well. Well i have to put it some where on the net. So any

 can mail me and if any one wants to help me out in publishing it

 most
 welcome.
 IT IS ABSOLUTLY FREE; WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

I'm still interested. Any progress? Jonathan
Jan 22 2004
In article <bupeo1$82r$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Jonathan Turkanis says...
"Jonathan Turkanis" <technews kangaroologic.com> wrote in message
news:btsfa3$1a9g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Sanjit Rath" <Sanjit_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:bts0s5$j6d$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have developed an IDE for C++ language which can take any

 and digital
 mars as well. Well i have to put it some where on the net. So any

 can mail me and if any one wants to help me out in publishing it

 most
 welcome.
 IT IS ABSOLUTLY FREE; WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

I'm still interested. Any progress? Jonathan

Yes it was a very old post that I did while studying at my college. It is now almost 4.1/2 years now.. I struggled with the IDE using pure C++ without any libraries.. In this process I learned the design patterns and concentrated most ly on desigh patterns. I have began to thing more than just an IDE for windows. I am in the process of building a open source initiative for a completely new Operating system, wirtten from scratch. Sorry to have remained silent for these long years, would let you know the new happenings. Sanjit
Nov 03 2005