c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - New to DMC, have a question

↑ ↓ ← Scott <Scott_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi,
I have just started using the Digital Mars C++ compiler and had a question. I
have a project that is for MS Visual C++ 6.0 (I have all the .C and .H files
plus a .dsp file) and was wondering if there is an easy way to convert this
project to a Digital Mars project. In particular, I am playing around with the
Quake 2 source code and want to build a new dll file, gamex86.dll.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer. As I said, I am new to this so maybe it is
quite easy and I just did something wrong.

Scott
Dec 31 2003