c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Digital Mars in Skill Set

↑ ↓ ← "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
I got a call from a recruitrer recently trying to place me in a job, I went
to fill out my online profile and one of the skillsets reads

C++ Digital Mars.

Others were like ( C++ VS, C++ Borland).

I thought that was awesome just wanted to share.

On a side note I found you can use the IDDE's debugger to 'sorta' debug D
programs.

C!
Sep 25 2003
These are all off topic but a digital mars baseball cap would be cool
<hint,hint>

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bkvl9i$1s5m$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I got a call from a recruitrer recently trying to place me in a job, I

 to fill out my online profile and one of the skillsets reads

 C++ Digital Mars.

 Others were like ( C++ VS, C++ Borland).

 I thought that was awesome just wanted to share.

 On a side note I found you can use the IDDE's debugger to 'sorta' debug D
 programs.

 C!

Sep 25 2003
"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bkvm25$1t96$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 These are all off topic but a digital mars baseball cap would be cool
 <hint,hint>

There are Digital Mars tshirts, coffee mugs, and mouse pads! www.digitalmars.com/gift/
Sep 26 2003
Personally I think it's time to make a Digital Mars mascot.
A little Martian D monster or something cute.  Linux has
Tux.  Java has Dude.

news:bl0odk$9ns$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bkvm25$1t96$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 These are all off topic but a digital mars baseball cap would be cool
 <hint,hint>

There are Digital Mars tshirts, coffee mugs, and mouse pads! www.digitalmars.com/gift/

Sep 26 2003
"KarL" <someone somewhere.org> wrote in message
news:bl0rok$f7j$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 You forgot the clock.

 Personally I think it's time to make a Digital Mars mascot.
 A little Martian D monster or something cute.  Linux has
 Tux.  Java has Dude.

 news:bl0odk$9ns$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bkvm25$1t96$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 These are all off topic but a digital mars baseball cap would be cool
 <hint,hint>

There are Digital Mars tshirts, coffee mugs, and mouse pads! www.digitalmars.com/gift/

Sep 26 2003
"KarL" <someone somewhere.org> wrote in message
news:bl0rok$f7j$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Personally I think it's time to make a Digital Mars mascot.
 A little Martian D monster or something cute.  Linux has
 Tux.  Java has Dude.

We have D-Man who is on the coffee cup!
Sep 26 2003