c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Installing DM

↑ ↓ ← doohnots hotmail.com writes:
Hi there, I'm a newbie to DM.  I am having trouble compiling with it.  I have
downloaded the latest version from the homepage as well as the patched stlport
from the same place.  I put stlport and all the dm downloads into a dm folder
and whenever I try to compile anything, I keep getting odd include errors.  I
have tried the multi-replacer source from http://cmeerw.org/prog/dm/ and get
errors ranging from not being able to open iostream to not finding pthread (I
think) and they are in my include path.

Hope someone knows how to fix this...
Thanks!
Feb 24 2003
You probably need to set use the compiler switch:

    -I\dm\stlport\stlport

<doohnots hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:b3eptn$9tl$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi there, I'm a newbie to DM.  I am having trouble compiling with it.  I

 downloaded the latest version from the homepage as well as the patched

 from the same place.  I put stlport and all the dm downloads into a dm

 and whenever I try to compile anything, I keep getting odd include errors.

 have tried the multi-replacer source from http://cmeerw.org/prog/dm/ and

 errors ranging from not being able to open iostream to not finding pthread

 think) and they are in my include path.

 Hope someone knows how to fix this...
 Thanks!

Feb 25 2003