c++ - C++ casts in std headers

reply "Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.com> writes:
Did anything ever come of this? (I spent quite a while changing them over.
<g>)
Dec 09 2005
parent reply "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.com> wrote in message
news:dndctv$1tm7$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Did anything ever come of this? (I spent quite a while changing them over.
 <g>)
I changed the ones in \dm\include (thanks for doing the work to identify them), but I was reluctant to do any changes other than the minimum to fix bugs in the STL sources, so that they could be easilly diff'd with the originals.
Dec 09 2005
parent "Matthew" <matthew hat.stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
"Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:dndu5p$2t25$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.com> wrote in message
 news:dndctv$1tm7$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Did anything ever come of this? (I spent quite a while changing them
over.
 <g>)
I changed the ones in \dm\include (thanks for doing the work to identify them), but I was reluctant to do any changes other than the minimum to fix bugs in the STL sources, so that they could be easilly diff'd with the originals.
Fair enough. It's certainly not a zero-risk activity. Still, it'd be nice to have them migrate gradually ...
Dec 09 2005