c++ - How to ...

reply Chris <Chris_member pathlink.com> writes:
I've been trying to run my comipler but when the C:\Documents and
Settings\username> comes up, I don't know what to type in to get results. Please
reply.

Chris
Jul 13 2005
"Chris" <Chris_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:db40gu$118i$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've been trying to run my comipler but when the C:\Documents and
 Settings\username> comes up, I don't know what to type in to get results.
Please
 reply.
http://www.digitalmars.com/archives/cplusplus/3076.html
Jul 14 2005
parent reply Chris <Chris_member pathlink.com> writes:
I've done all of that but whenever I go to type it in after C:...username>, I
don't know how far to type because I always get either the screen where it says
press a key to continue and then it ends or I get "sytem path could not be
found". I need to know how to get past this step.

Chris
Jul 14 2005
"Chris" <Chris_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:db713t$oh1$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've done all of that but whenever I go to type it in after
C:...username>, I
 don't know how far to type because I always get either the screen where it
says
 press a key to continue and then it ends or I get "sytem path could not be
 found". I need to know how to get past this step.
Type what in after C:...username> ? It's impossible to tell where things are going wrong unless you are very precise with what you typed in and what response you received. A good way to deal with this is to 'cut' the text out of the command prompt window and insert it into your messages here.
Jul 14 2005