c++ - How do I debug 16 bit Application

reply Parkash <Parkash_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi,

I'm able to build a windows 3.1 exe using the Symantec 32 bit compiler.
However, upon attempting to debug this application, the debugger complains of no
debug information being available.

I was also able to successfully build the Application using the 16 but compiler,
but get the same error upon attempting to run the debugger.

If anyone can provide me with a little insight as to what I am doing wrong, that
would be great.

Parkash
"Parkash" <Parkash_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d0a4vi$1k7o$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 I'm able to build a windows 3.1 exe using the Symantec 32 bit compiler.
 However, upon attempting to debug this application, the debugger complains
of no
 debug information being available.

 I was also able to successfully build the Application using the 16 but
compiler,
 but get the same error upon attempting to run the debugger.

 If anyone can provide me with a little insight as to what I am doing
wrong, that
 would be great.
Unfortuanately, the 16 bit debugger only runs on a system where win16 is running, not win32.
Mar 08 2005