c++ - sockets 16bit windows

reply Ben Barker <Ben_member pathlink.com> writes:
Ok - this is my last post (promise!)

Thanks to your help I managed to get the program to compile and link ok. The
next stage is to fiddle with it and implement a listening socket. However, when
I try to include winsock.h I am told it can't be found, and when I try windows.h
I'm told that it's not available in Win16. Is there a way around this? A library
I'm missing?

Sorry if this is a silly question,

Ben
Oct 29 2004
parent reply Ben Barker <Ben_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hmmm.... in fact I don't aeem to have a win16 directory in my include diretory
at all....

Ben
Oct 29 2004
"Ben Barker" <Ben_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:clt1bv$232p$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hmmm.... in fact I don't aeem to have a win16 directory in my include
diretory
 at all....
The 16 bit windows supporting libraries is available on the CD, www.digitalmars.com/features.html
Oct 29 2004