c++ - DJGPP to DM

reply IR <IR_member pathlink.com> writes:
Yo

I've used DJGPP in the past and it has these command line switches to alter
compilation:

-nostartfiles
-nostdlib
-fno-builtin

Does the DM compiler offer these switches and if so what are they?  Thanks
"IR" <IR_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cifblb$2g1e$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Yo

 I've used DJGPP in the past and it has these command line switches to
alter
 compilation:

 -nostartfiles
 -nostdlib
 -fno-builtin

 Does the DM compiler offer these switches and if so what are they?  Thanks
I don't know what those switches do, but here is the list of DM switches: www.digitalmars.com/ctg/sc.html The -NL switch might be what you're looking for.
Sep 17 2004
parent reply IR <IR_member pathlink.com> writes:
I think that is what I need.  I have another question though, when I view my
obj file with OBJ2ASM this line is present:

EXTRN           __acrtused:ABS

What is it used for?  Thanks

In article <ciftkc$dsc$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"IR" <IR_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cifblb$2g1e$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Yo

 I've used DJGPP in the past and it has these command line switches to
alter
 compilation:

 -nostartfiles
 -nostdlib
 -fno-builtin

 Does the DM compiler offer these switches and if so what are they?  Thanks
I don't know what those switches do, but here is the list of DM switches: www.digitalmars.com/ctg/sc.html The -NL switch might be what you're looking for.
See www.digitalmars.com/ctg/acrtused.html

"IR" <IR_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cis3da$2jk6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

Sep 22 2004