c++ - OpenGL Lib Files.

reply jstrom <jstrom_member pathlink.com> writes:
When ever I try to compile a program which uses the GLUT libraries in DMC, I get
the following error message:

"C:\dm\bin\...\lib\glut32.lib : Not a Valid Library File"

Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

-js
Jan 21 2004
next sibling parent "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
"jstrom" <jstrom_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:buni3v$4ah$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 When ever I try to compile a program which uses the GLUT libraries in DMC,
I get
 the following error message:

 "C:\dm\bin\...\lib\glut32.lib : Not a Valid Library File"

 Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?
It's probably in COFF format. Optlink needs libraries to be in OMF format. You could try COFF2OMF on it.
Jan 23 2004
prev sibling parent "Sean" <seanchen telus.net> writes:
I solved this problem by using Borland C++'s impdef and implib to generate
my own glut32.lib.

"jstrom" <jstrom_member pathlink.com> дÈëÓʼþ
news:buni3v$4ah$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 When ever I try to compile a program which uses the GLUT libraries in DMC,
I get
 the following error message:

 "C:\dm\bin\...\lib\glut32.lib : Not a Valid Library File"

 Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

 -js
Jan 27 2004