c++ - Another simple question

reply Scott <Scott_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi,

I had a really simple question - is there a way in the IDDE to use the mouse
wheel to scroll through the code editor window?  When I have a lengthy source
file opened for editing, scrolling the wheel does not do anything, but in the
project window it scrolls through the list of files in the project.  Can I make
it do the same in all windows?  Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
"Scott" <Scott_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:btfhj2$279o$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 I had a really simple question - is there a way in the IDDE to use the
mouse
 wheel to scroll through the code editor window?  When I have a lengthy
source
 file opened for editing, scrolling the wheel does not do anything, but in
the
 project window it scrolls through the list of files in the project.  Can I
make
 it do the same in all windows?  Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
I'll add that to the bug list.
Jan 09 2004
parent dan <dan_member pathlink.com> writes:
Along the same vane, I have a logitech USB keyboard, and the numpad, which works
with any other program I've tried, doesn't work with the IDDE.

In article <btn2cs$1kl0$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...