c++ - Question about history of Digital Mars C++

reply "Jenna Olson" <wandazula comcast.net> writes:
Hi all-

Is DMC++ based on Symantec's C++ compiler from way back? I used that on the
Mac back in the day (much better, IMHO, than MPW) but eventually switched to
CodeWarrior when Symantec got out of the compiler business.

Just curious,

Jenna
Jan 02 2004
parent reply "KTC" <me here.com> writes:
"Jenna Olson" wrote in message...
 Hi all-

 Is DMC++ based on Symantec's C++ compiler from way back? I used that
on the
 Mac back in the day (much better, IMHO, than MPW) but eventually
switched to
 CodeWarrior when Symantec got out of the compiler business.

 Just curious,

 Jenna
Hi, Yup, have a read of http://www.janknepper.com/Programming/C%2B%2B/C%2B%2B.html KTC
Jan 02 2004
parent reply Jan Knepper <jan smartsoft.us> writes:
KTC wrote:
 Hi,

 Yup, have a read of
 http://www.janknepper.com/Programming/C%2B%2B/C%2B%2B.html

 KTC
Thanks! <g> Jan -- ManiaC++ Jan Knepper
Jan 02 2004
parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
That is a very interesting journey!

Phill.

"Jan Knepper" <jan smartsoft.us> wrote in message
news:bt40rl$2mtq$1 digitaldaemon.com...