c++ - Name mangling

reply "Marc Cote" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> writes:
Hi,

Is there any information/documentation about the
name mangling used in DM C++ ?

I would like to modifiy the UnderC Interpreter
http://home.mweb.co.za/sd/sdonovan/underc.html
so it supports DMC++ compiler.

Thanks

mc
Aug 22 2003
next sibling parent "Marc Côté" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> writes:
Oops !

Where do come from the Organisation displayed in the header ?
There is none defined in the properties tab of the
account definition for this news server on my workstation !

So i defined one now.

mc

"Marc Cote" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:bi4usv$hm8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 Is there any information/documentation about the
 name mangling used in DM C++ ?

 I would like to modifiy the UnderC Interpreter
 http://home.mweb.co.za/sd/sdonovan/underc.html
 so it supports DMC++ compiler.

 Thanks

 mc
Aug 22 2003
"Marc Cote" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:bi4usv$hm8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 Is there any information/documentation about the
 name mangling used in DM C++ ?

 I would like to modifiy the UnderC Interpreter
 http://home.mweb.co.za/sd/sdonovan/underc.html
 so it supports DMC++ compiler.

 Thanks

 mc
Use /dm/src/core/unmangle.c
Aug 22 2003
parent reply "Marc Côté" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> writes:
thanks a lot, but it looks like
you think i have acces to something i dont

is it part of dmc 8.34 ?
is it part of D ?

what is there before "/dm/src/core/unmangle.c"

- mc

news:bi5kdr$1gm9$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Marc Cote" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> wrote in message
 news:bi4usv$hm8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 Is there any information/documentation about the
 name mangling used in DM C++ ?

 I would like to modifiy the UnderC Interpreter
 http://home.mweb.co.za/sd/sdonovan/underc.html
 so it supports DMC++ compiler.

 Thanks

 mc
Use /dm/src/core/unmangle.c
Aug 22 2003
"Marc Côté" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:bi5lns$1ito$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 thanks a lot, but it looks like
 you think i have acces to something i dont

 is it part of dmc 8.34 ?
 is it part of D ?

 what is there before "/dm/src/core/unmangle.c"
It's not part of D, it's part of the runtime library for C++, and is part of the library source. It comes with the CD version of DMC++.
Aug 22 2003
next sibling parent "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
news:bi60o1$22oi$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| It's not part of D, it's part of the runtime library for C++, and is part
of
| the library source. It comes with the CD version of DMC++.

I suggest buying the CD. Trust me, you get so much for your money that it
makes "dollar day" at a hen house look expensive! =)

Compare the price of the full DMC++ utilities/libraries to M$, Intel, etc.
Aug 22 2003
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Marc Côté" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> writes:
Great, I will buy the CD :-)

I live in Quebec city, QC, Canada.

This evening, i'll go to the post office and
ask for a money-order.
amount: 31 $ us ( about 45 $ canadian, as of today exchange rate )

I dont know when you will receive it, but do not
send anything before you have the money.

money-order for:

    Digital Mars
    13868 65th Place NE
    Kirkland, WA 98034
    USA

Is this all Ok ?

news:bi60o1$22oi$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Marc Côté" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> wrote in message
 news:bi5lns$1ito$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 thanks a lot, but it looks like
 you think i have acces to something i dont

 is it part of dmc 8.34 ?
 is it part of D ?

 what is there before "/dm/src/core/unmangle.c"
It's not part of D, it's part of the runtime library for C++, and is part
of
 the library source. It comes with the CD version of DMC++.
Aug 22 2003
Yes. Email me your address, and I'll get it ready for you. -Walter
Aug 22 2003
prev sibling parent "Marc Côté" <mark.cote sympatico.ca> writes:
Done !