c++ - Multithreading

reply "Heinz-Peter Nüttgens" <hnuettgens t-online.de> writes:
Does someone know whether the DMC libs are capable of multithreading.

Especially which of them are not.

I use multithreading and under circumstances I cannot specify the
application
crashes by jumping to address $00000000.

Heinz-Peter Nuettgens
Jul 04 2003
"Heinz-Peter Nüttgens" <hnuettgens t-online.de> wrote in message
news:be3bc4$1l4f$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does someone know whether the DMC libs are capable of multithreading.
Yes, they are all multi-threadable (the Win32 libraries).
 Especially which of them are not.
The non-Win32 libraries are single threaded.
 I use multithreading and under circumstances I cannot specify the
 application
 crashes by jumping to address $00000000.
These kinds of problems can be really hard to find. It sounds like your stack return address is getting overwritten with a 0. One way to try and track this down is to heavilly instrument your code, writing invariants for each struct and using the DMC++ design by contract extensions.
Jul 04 2003