c++ - why haven't I been succeed in compiler?

reply "wukexin" <wukexin sina.com> writes:
#include<iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
    cout<<"This is a test program."<<endl;
}
//error show
fatal error: unable to open input file 'iostream'
--- errorlevel 1
Try:
    dmc -I\dm\stlport\stlport test.cpp

"wukexin" <wukexin sina.com> wrote in message
news:bcnaji$1aej$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 #include<iostream>
 using namespace std;
 int main()
 {
     cout<<"This is a test program."<<endl;
 }
 //error show
 fatal error: unable to open input file 'iostream'
 --- errorlevel 1
Jun 18 2003
parent "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
Like Walter said. Put the stlport/stlport in your sc.ini include path before
the defualt include path. DMC defaults to the SGI C++SL which has a
rather...experimental(they said it, not me)...iostream foundation.  The
namespaces and C++STD header w/o .h are not supported yet, to my knowledge.
Praise STLPort! <dances ceremonial dance>

news:bcrptt$2d5o$3 digitaldaemon.com...
 Try:
     dmc -I\dm\stlport\stlport test.cpp

 "wukexin" <wukexin sina.com> wrote in message
 news:bcnaji$1aej$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 #include<iostream>
 using namespace std;
 int main()
 {
     cout<<"This is a test program."<<endl;
 }
 //error show
 fatal error: unable to open input file 'iostream'
 --- errorlevel 1
Jul 01 2003