c++ - C++

reply "James VanSpronsen" <james vanspronsen.com> writes:
Hey,
   I am 13 years old and am teaching myself to program in C++. I was
wondering if anybody would like to recommend websites or books that they
thought were good.
Jun 08 2003
next sibling parent "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
"James VanSpronsen" <james vanspronsen.com> wrote in message
news:bc0p3q$2b29$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hey,
    I am 13 years old and am teaching myself to program in C++. I was
 wondering if anybody would like to recommend websites or books that they
 thought were good.
Try: www.digitalmars.com/bibliography.html Good luck!
Jun 08 2003
prev sibling parent Ilya Minkov <midiclub 8ung.at> writes:
James VanSpronsen wrote:
 Hey,
    I am 13 years old and am teaching myself to program in C++. I was
 wondering if anybody would like to recommend websites or books that they
 thought were good.
Please scroll down and look for "Masters degree thesis" topic. :) I would especially recommend the recommendations i've done there. :> Good luck. And don't hesitate to ask specific questions you run over. -i.
Jun 09 2003