c++ - Nice lookahead

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Walter

Just want to mention publicly how nice it is using DMC++ on templates, since
it sniffs out errors in code during general compilation that other compilers
only discover when instantiating the particular template functions.

Most helpful!!

Matthew
Jun 01 2003
next sibling parent "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Thanks!
Jun 01 2003
prev sibling parent "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
 Just want to mention publicly how nice it is using DMC++ on templates,
since
 it sniffs out errors in code during general compilation that other
compilers
 only discover when instantiating the particular template functions.
And you said I was spreading it on thick =P. But this is a true fact that I noticed with a template shuffler I made. M$ and Bor(ing)land waited til last minute!
Jun 06 2003