c++ - Missing PDF documentation files

reply Jim Prickett <castrate_all the_spammers.mil> writes:
For the past few days I get a "The Page Cannot be Displayed" message
when I try to download any of the documentation for the "Drop in
Replacements for Symantic C++ 7.5".

Run-Time Library Reference,
User's Guide and Reference, and
Compiler and Tools Guide.

Also a search for the files RTL-PDF.ZIP, UGR-PDF.ZIP, and CTG-PDF.ZIP
did not find them.

Can anyone provide a working link ?

Please reply in this group.

TIA
Jim Prickett
The pdf documents are now obsolete and aren't of much use anymore. Use the
links under "Documentation" on the right side of www.digitalmars.com.

-Walter

"Jim Prickett" <castrate_all the_spammers.mil> wrote in message
news:kn5g6vk372ngfih215hhqe2ab2sg0hcmqe 4ax.com...
 For the past few days I get a "The Page Cannot be Displayed" message
 when I try to download any of the documentation for the "Drop in
 Replacements for Symantic C++ 7.5".

 Run-Time Library Reference,
 User's Guide and Reference, and
 Compiler and Tools Guide.

 Also a search for the files RTL-PDF.ZIP, UGR-PDF.ZIP, and CTG-PDF.ZIP
 did not find them.

 Can anyone provide a working link ?

 Please reply in this group.

 TIA