c++ - Kudos to Walter Bright and Christof Mee

reply Mark Evans <Mark_member pathlink.com> writes:
Kudos to both of you for chasing down all the namespace and template issues.
Walter, this is turning into one beautiful ultra-capable C++ compiler.  I cannot
wait until the whole namespace/template support is in there!

Christof, really fine work with the various test cases.  Walter should roll them
into his standard test harness.

Good work guys!

Next stop -- Linux!!!!  :-)

Mark
Dec 25 2002
Thanks!

"Mark Evans" <Mark_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:aue1fj$1r1d$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Kudos to both of you for chasing down all the namespace and template
issues.
 Walter, this is turning into one beautiful ultra-capable C++ compiler.  I
cannot
 wait until the whole namespace/template support is in there!

 Christof, really fine work with the various test cases.  Walter should
roll them
 into his standard test harness.

 Good work guys!

 Next stop -- Linux!!!!  :-)