c++ - "+" Don't work

reply Peter <Peter_member pathlink.com> writes:
I can't use the "+" sign within the IDDE every other key works. The only way I
can insert it is using copy and paste from notepad.
I've reinstalled the whole cd but the problem remains.
Also, sometimes a rebuild fails after entering some m_str variables. The problem
is that in the declaration it doesn't print the max val number
ie. maxval( m_str,);
Ideas Anybody ?
ps. Using win98 r2 fresh install.
Dec 17 2002
I'll add it to the fix list. Thanks, -Walter

news:atodth$1en4$1 digitaldaemon.com...