c++ - cd installation

reply Peter <Peter_member pathlink.com> writes:
Walter,
I received the CD yesterday. Looks very impressive!. I've copied it to the c
drive and chmod'ed -r the relevant files. I have a problem when opening App
express. It says that SCT3D32.dll is not properly installed. I've checked that
it's there. Any ideas?

Peter.
Dec 10 2002
Check out:

    www.digitalmars.com/faq.html#sct3d2

"Peter" <Peter_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:at5fn2$fmr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter,
 I received the CD yesterday. Looks very impressive!. I've copied it to the
 drive and chmod'ed -r the relevant files. I have a problem when opening
App
 express. It says that SCT3D32.dll is not properly installed. I've checked
that
 it's there. Any ideas?

 Peter.
Dec 10 2002
parent Peter <Peter_member pathlink.com> writes:
Thanks Walter,

Everthing is working OK now. BTW. The same procedure was required for the
smfc30.dll.

Peter.

In article <at6191$13sq$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
Check out:

    www.digitalmars.com/faq.html#sct3d2

"Peter" <Peter_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:at5fn2$fmr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter,
 I received the CD yesterday. Looks very impressive!. I've copied it to the
 drive and chmod'ed -r the relevant files. I have a problem when opening
App
 express. It says that SCT3D32.dll is not properly installed. I've checked
that
 it's there. Any ideas?

 Peter.
Dec 11 2002