c++ - SC name conflicts with NT Service cmd

reply SD <stephanedelaval wanadoo.fr> writes:
Hi
I am running Windows XP.
I have installed digital mars and updated the PATH to first point to the
dmars directory.

When in my C source directory, I launch SC.EXE, the program which is
invoked is a Microsoft NT service Controller and services. I have to put
the full program path.

Another point : when I run scppn, I get the error "Fatal error: unable to
open input file 'typeinfo.h'". sc.exe compiles without error.

Any similar experience and fix ?

Thx

Stephane Delaval
Oct 19 2002