c++ - predefined macro NEW_STREAMS?

reply "Robert M. Münch" <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
Hi, I'm trying to compile a source that uses the new <fstream> <iostream>
headers if NEW_STREAM is define. Well, I compile from command line and get
an error that SC can't find these headers. Is this macro predefined?

--
Robert M. Münch
IT & Management Freelancer
No, it isn't predefined. The new streams are not supported yet by DMC++.
Sorry. -Walter

news:agjsek$1eoc$1 digitaldaemon.com...